Some Site Worker accounts are enabled with Guided Search to assist a Navigator in identifying and connecting a Seeker to the right resources. Guided Search is especially helpful for new Navigators or Navigators who are less familiar in certain social care domains, as it can guide you in your decision-making process.
How it Works
If you are using Guided Search to find programs:
1. Log in and select Guided Search.
2. Select the social care Domain of need.
3. Select the Driver that describes the Seeker's current situation or behavior.
4. Select the Intervention best suited to the Seeker.
5. Enter the Seeker's ZIP code.
7. Review the programs to find the one(s) that will best support the Seeker.
8. Refer the Seeker to programs.