Anyone can use findhelp.org without logging in to search and connect to programs. You may also create a free account that gives you access to additional features such as:
- Saving and sharing lists of your favorite programs
- Contacting and referring directly to programs you find
- Keeping notes about programs and/or the people you’re helping
If you work for a Program listed on the platform, creating an account will also allow you to:
- Update program information, availability, and contact information
- Managing referrals to, and from, your programs
- Access reporting analytics about your program and the community that you serve.
If you work for a Customer with a Customer Site, creating an account will make it possible for you to:
And be additionally provisioned to:
- Access Customer Analytics
- Share Program Notes and favorite folders
- View and manage referrals for your group
How to Create an Account
1. Click Sign Up.
2. On the sign up page, choose if you want to sign up by Email, Text Message, or Google.
When entering your account information, you may also set an optional username to login with going forward.
- Note: use your work email or phone number number if this is a work account, and your personal email or number if this is a personal account.
3. Create a password with a minimum of 8 characters with 1 capital letter, 1 lowercase, and 1 special character.
4. Check the box to affirm you have read our terms and conditions.
5. Choose whether you are searching for services for you and your family, or helping other people
6. Click Get Started!
7. You will then be sent a confirmation link via email or text message. Please click on the link within 24 hours to confirm your account. If you do not see the confirmation email, be sure to check your spam or junk folder.
You will know you are logged in because your name will appear on the top right hand corner of your screen.
Other Ways to Create Accounts
People who work at Programs listed on findhelp may be invited to create an account by a colleague who has already claimed that program.
Claimers who are Program Admins can invite additional people to join their team using the My Team Tool. When additional Claimers are added through this tool, they will be sent an email asking them to activate their account and set a password.
Customer Site Invitations
Customers with their own Customer Sites may invite people to their platform using the User and Group Management tool. Once invited, users will receive an email with a link to verify their account and set their password. This link will expire after 24 hours.
Users logging in via Single Sign On will have their accounts auto-created.
Accounts are created when a Connect/Referral form is submitted for or by a user without an account.
EXAMPLE: If someone refers a Seeker to a program and that Seeker doesn't already have an account, an account will be created for them with the contact information provided in the Referral. Accounts are created also when a Log a Referral form is submitted for or by a user without an account.
Users who have their account created via the submission of a Referral or Log a Referral form can set up and access their account by resetting their password, using the same name and email address or phone number that was used for the Referral.
To sign out:
- Click on your name in the right hand corner.
- Click Log Out from the dropdown menu
You will automatically be logged out after 30 minutes of idle time.
If you are logging in and not seeing Referrals that you expect to see, it could be that your account was created using different information than what was used when making your Referral.
Tip: You may be notified by email or text message when a Referral is made on your behalf. You can use the information provided in these notifications to set up their accounts.
Matching Contact Information
If you receive a notification via email, use the email address where you received this notification to create your account. Please do not include a username.
Create your account using the phone number where you received a text message from the platform. Please do not include a username.
If you are a Navigator that has access to a Seeker’s Seeker Profile, and are helping them set up their account, their information should match what’s in the Seeker Profile.