Findhelp offers multiple intake management tools to claimed organizations so you can manage incoming applications how you want, these include:
- Screener Form—determine eligibility with up to 20 questions of your choosing
- Intake Scheduler—schedule an intake appointment right within findhelp
- One-step Referrals—receive just the name, email, and phone number of applicants
To set up one of our intake management tools, Claimers can:
- Login to your Claimer account.
- Under the My Program Tools menu, choose Edit Program Listings.
- Click Edit Contact Settings for the program you'd like to update.
A Screener is an eligibility form that enables claimed programs to gather additional information from people in need who are attempting to receive services. It adds an extra layer to ensure that a person who is interested in your program is eligible for those services.
An Intake Scheduler allows claimed organizations to easily create, schedule, and manage appointments with people in need of services as a key step in their intake process.
You will be able to show availability for appointments, book appointments on behalf of people n need or allow them to book for themselves, schedule appointments for colleagues and save calendar invites to colleagues' work calendars.
One-step Referrals are a standard low barrier inquiry, enabling you to receive contact info by email when someone makes a referral on findhelp.