A Program Recommendation Summary (PRS) is a short, printable, curated list of programs that is generated after submitting an Assessment. The PRS can be used to connect Seekers to programs that can help meet needs identified in the Assessment.
Table of Contents
How it Works
A PRS is generated when an Assessment is submitted. Within the PRS, you will see a heading for each section where a need was identified in the Assessment. Each section of the PRS is managed by a Favorite folder and programs will appear in the order that they are sorted within the Favorite Folder.
The PRS can be printed or saved. Additionally, you can refer directly from the PRS.
Accessing a PRS
After an Assessment has been completed, the PRS will appear automatically.
To access the PRS in the future, a Navigator can view the PRS directly from the Seeker Profile. To access the PRS, locate the Forms section and click click See Search.
Setting up a PRS
- Customers will first have to set up a set of Favorites folders that ultimately map to the Assessment responses that generate the PRS.
- These folders must have link-sharing turned on so users can access the programs inside.
- These folders optionally can be shared with a group if the entire group wants to assist in editing and updating the program list.
- These links will need to be sent to a Customer's Customer Success Manager and they will need to know which Assessment questions should trigger each folder's contents to be added to the PRS.
- These Favorites folders will need to maintained over time.
- It is important to have at least one program in every area where a Seeker would be Assessed.