The Assessment Activity Dashboard shows trends and areas of needs around submitted Assessments.
Use this dashboard to:
- Understand trends in assessment submissions
- Understand how many people were assessed and had a need identified
- Understand what social needs trends were observed
In doing so, you can use that data to provide additional services, target your outreach in certain areas, or serve additional areas for people in need.
For the best results, you'll want to use a combination of some or all of the following filters: Site, Assessment, Group, Kiosk, Date Range, Aggregation.
Overall Assessment Trends
- Trends around the volume of all or certain submitted assessments
- Assessment submission volume for a particular group
- Where assessment submissions are taking place, by geography or Kiosk location
- Who is submitting Assessments
How Many People were Assessed
- How many unique individuals were assessed
What Needs Were Identified
- Trends in needs identified from completing an Assessment
- What percentage of people assessed had a need identified
- What needs are still “open” which is determined based on the number of those Goals