The Referral Activity Dashboard shows trends of referrals made by you and other members of your group. See additional trends for referral status updates and what programs are receiving those referrals. Using filters, you can understand referral trends across a variety of factors (program, geography, and time).
Use this dashboard to:
- Understand general referral trends in terms of volume, status updates and geography
- Understand which programs are referred to most frequently and if they are claimed
- Understand trends in referral status updates on your site(s)
In doing so, they can use that data to gain insight into referral activity that can be used to assess outcomes and target community engagement efforts.
For the best results, you'll want to use a combination of some or all of the following filters: Site, Category, Group, Date Range, Aggregation.
Overall Referral Trends
- Understand referral trends by you and members of your group(s)
- Understand referrals by top level service category
- Identify where referrals are taking place
- Identify most referred programs by location or top level service category
Referral Status Updates
You can better understand the current outcomes of those referrals with a breakdown of the referrals status.
- See referral statuses by geography
- Understand referral statuses by top level service category
- View referral statuses overtime
- Understand how many people are getting help by you and members of your group(s)
- Understand trends in status updates from you and members of your group(s)