Tier: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
We provide four different analytics suites that provide both high-level and detailed views of your social care network, community needs, and activity:
- Personal Analytics - Available for all users and shows activities you've taken on the platform. This analytics suite is automatically provided to any user that logs in to a site.
- Program Analytics - For users that have claimed and manage their program on the platform. This analytics suite is automatically provided to any program claimer.
- Site Analytics - For customer users with their own site(s). Shows detailed and trend data across all of your site(s). A user must be added to the appropriate group.
- Group-Based Analytics - For customer users with their own site(s). Shows aggregate data of the group(s) the user is in.
Using the User and Group Management tool, a Site Administrator and sometimes a Group Manager can provide a user with access to the Site Analytics and/or Group-Based Analytics suites. The How do I add users to a group? article provides step-by-step instructions to adding users to the provision groups to gain access to these analytics suites.
Provisioning Access to Site Analytics
Site Analytics are available to Customers who purchase their own Customer Site(s). Site Administrators are able to grant users access to Site Analytics. Consider giving access to the following users:
- Team Leads
- Community Engagement Leadership
- Reporting Analysts
Site Analytics Reporting Groups
To give users access to Site Analytics, use the Users and Group Management to assign users to one of the following groups. Review the How do I add users to a group? article, for step-by-step instructions on adding users to one of these reporting groups:
- Aggregate-Only Reporting - Allows the user to view report summaries, without staff or client identifying information.
- Aggregate and PII Reporting - Allows the user to view reports with full details, including staff and client personal identifying information (PII) (i.e., reports show staff and client names and contact information).
- PII Reporting Access - Allows the user to view the specific reports containing personal identifying information (PII) only.
All of these reporting groups are standard groups available on the User and Group Management tool.
These are the specific dashboards a user gets access to:
Aggregate-Only Reporting Access
|PII-Only Reporting Access||
Aggregate and PII Reporting Access
Provisioning Access to Group-Based Analytics
Group-Based Analytics are automatically available to site users who have been added to a group or team on a customer’s site (i.e., Site Worker).
Site Administrators and Group Managers are able to add users to teams so that the user can access Group-Based Analytics. Review the How do I add users to a group? article for step-by-step instructions to add users to groups.