Tier: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
After a search is done, it is best to review program information to see that the person you are helping is eligible for and interested in the program. Our Program Cards contain all the relevant information you need to know about a program to help identify if the program serves the specific needs of the person you are helping. Additionally, to find the most relevant program for a person’s needs, you can use filters to narrow the results by cost, language, personal attributes, contact method, and more, allowing you to quickly find the right program for the person you are helping.
A Program Card contains all the relevant information you need to know about a program and different ways to share and interact with it.
Information found on the Program Card includes:
- Program Name - name of the program
- Organization Name - name of the organization providing the program
- Main and Other Services - social services offered by the program
- Serving - demographic groups that the program serves
- Next Steps - what to do next to get help from the program
- Description - a description of the program
- Eligibility - information as to whom is eligible for the program
- Languages Served - languages in which the program can provide services
- Hours & Locations - hours and locations of the program
The Main Services, Other Services and Serving sections of the program card provide helpful information to identify if the program meets any specific needs of the person you are helping. Additionally, clicking the More Info button displays additional information and details about the program, including:
- More detailed description
- Program communication languages
- Program contact information
- Additional locations
Narrowing programs results
Using filters during a program search allows you to narrow your results and quickly find the right program for the person you are helping. You can find Personal Filters, Program Filters and Eligibility Filters directly underneath the Category Search bar. Learn more about each filter set here: Search Filters.
To use filters:
- Navigate to the filter set you want to use.
- Use the checkbox to select the personal attributes, program details or eligibility details you would like to narrow the search list by.
- Once complete, click Filter Search.
To remove filters:
- Click on the ‘x’ next to the specific filter you want to clear.
- Or clear all filters by clicking the Clear All Filters button.