Tier: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
Users with Site Administrator privileges have access to a variety of tools that allow them to customize aspects of their site in real time, manage their users’ permissions and manage user groups. Under the Customize my Site tool, Site Administrators can curate the search experience for your users by boosting programs with specific service and/or situation tags so that they appear higher in search results.
What is Search Focus Results?
The Search Focus Results feature lets you and your organization curate the search experience for your users by boosting programs with specific service and/or situation tags so that they appear higher in search results.
- A children’s hospital may boost programs serving children or families.
- An organization who serves a largely refugee community may boost programs serving refugees.
- A mental health care provider may boost counseling programs and support groups.
How Do I Update Search Results Focus?
Before making any updates to the Search Results Focus feature, consult with your Customer Success Manager to understand and assess the impact.
1. On the top toolbar click Site Tools, then select Customize My Site.
2. Scroll down the page until you see the Search Results Focus section.
3. Select Service Tags and/or Situation Tags to boost by clicking on the text box. Then either type the tag you are looking for in the text box or select the tag from the drop-down menu. You will be able to boost up to ten total service and attribute tags.
There is a limit of a max of 10 tags in total that can be selected. If you pass that limit you see the following message:
4. To save any changes in this space click Save & View at the bottom of the page.