Tier: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
Site Administrators and Group Managers can use the User and Group Management tool to manage user permissions, including removing individual users or multiple users from a group. Users may need to be removed from a group for various reasons, such as they departed the organization or moved to a different team.
Removing Users From a Group as a Group Manager
To remove a user from group on your site as a Group Manager, access the User and Group Management Tool:
1. Click on the Site Tools menu on the top toolbar and select Site Tools from the drop-down menu.
2. On the Site Tools page scroll down and click on Manage users and groups.
3. Select the group you wish to remove users from.
4. Click the Pencil icon on the group preview to edit the selected group. This opens the Edit Group page.
5. In the Users in [Group Name] section of the Edit Group page, click Remove next to each user you wish to remove from the group.
6. Click Save on the footer of the Edit Group page.