Tier: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
All users can create an account on any findhelp site. However, your organization can authorize users on your site to have additional functionality and report access. Site Administrators and Group Managers can use the User and Group Management tool to manage user permissions and create groups for your site. Groups allow users to share favorite folders, notes, assessments, and navigation history with each other.
How Do I Add Users to a Group?
To add a user to a group, you must have Site Administrator or Group Manager privileges. To add users to a group, you will need to access your group manager tools:
1. After logging click Site Tools in the top toolbar. Then select Site Tools from the menu.
2. On the Site Tools page scroll down and click on Manage users and groups.
3. Click the name of the group you wish to add users to.
4. Click the Pencil icon the group preview to edit the selected group. This opens the Edit Group page.
5. Click the +Add Users button.
6. For each user you wish to add to the site, enter their email addresses separated by commas.
7. Click Add to Group.
8. Users that already have an account on your site with the email address you entered are added to your group. If all the users you entered have an existing account, you see a confirmation message.
9. For users that do not already have an account on your site, you are prompted to invite them to create an account. First Name and Last Name are required fields to create a user account. Enter the names of each user and click Invite.
The link in the email expires after 24 hours. If the user does not create their account within the 24 hours, direct the user to follow the password reset workflow.
10. Click Save on the footer of the Edit Group page.