Tier: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
Group Managers are a distinct class of users who can add and remove users from their groups but don’t have access to Site Administrator privileges or detailed analytics access to users outside their group(s). This allows provisioned users who are not Site Administrators to add new users to their group, remove users from their group, or assign additional Group Managers.
How Do I Add a Group Manager to My Site?
Site Administrators and Group Managers can remove Group Manager privileges from a user. To do so, access the Manage users and groups tool:
1. After logging click Site Tools in the top toolbar. Then select Site Tools from the menu.
2. On the Site Tools page scroll down and click on Manage users and groups.
3. Select the group you wish to remove a Group Manager from.
4. Click the Pencil icon on the group preview to edit the selected group. This opens the Edit Group page.
5. In the Users in [Group Name] section of the Edit Group page, click the checkbox in the Group Manager column next to the user(s) you want to remove Group Manager privileges from.The checkbox should appear as gray with no checkmark when it is deselected.
6. Click Save on the footer of the Edit Group page.