Assessments can be added onto the search experience to help assess multiple areas of need at once for a person in need.
Assessments can be made accessible to all staff to complete on behalf of someone they are helping, and/or to the person looking for support to complete on their own. Once the Assessment is completed and submitted, a list of programs that address the needs of the person seeking support is provided.
Viewing a Completed Assessment
All assessments completed for an individual can be found in their Profile.
To view and access these assessments:
1. Navigate to the Profile.
2. In the Profile scroll down to the Forms section, which appears on the left side.
3. In the Forms section you can see all the forms that have been completed for the individual. For forms, you can do following:
- View: See the responses of the selected form.
- See Search: Return to the recommendation views of the form’s responses.
- The three dots: Undo a submission and remove the assessment results and reset the profile while still keeping the profile details available.
- Start a Form: Select a new assessment from the Assessment selection menu.