Assessments can be added onto the search experience to help assess multiple areas of need at once for a person in need.
Assessments can be made accessible to all staff to complete on behalf of someone they are helping, and/or to the person looking for support to complete on their own. Once the Assessment is completed and submitted, a list of programs that address the needs of the person seeking support is provided.
Completing an Assessment
After you access an Assessment, a form will open up.
1. Enter in the details for the individual the assessment is for. Any fields annotated with a * are required to have a response.
2. Once you have completed the assessment scroll to the very bottom of the page and click Review Form.
3. On the Review Form page you have a final opportunity to review the responses before submitting them and creating the profile of the individual in need.
- If you notice any parts of the assessment responses need to be edited you can do so by clicking Edit Responses to go back and make the changes you need.
- If all looks good and you are ready to proceed, first confirm consent to share the person in need’s details by checking the box to the left of Yes, I consent before clicking Submit.