Tier: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
Profiles are useful tools for keeping track of referral information and statuses. A profile is automatically generated when a referral is sent or logged for an individual or an Assessment has been completed on behalf of an individual. If your organization has set up a Launch Integration, this automatically generates a Profile when you access your site through the integration.
A profile is visible to:
- The person who completed one of the actions listed above on behalf of someone seeking services.
- Other members of their group, if the person who completed one of the actions listed above on behalf of someone seeking services is in a group with Team Navigation enabled.
- Programs who receive referrals to their program. This profile view only contains the information shared with them in the referral form. They can also see any referrals to any of their other programs for that same person.
Accessing a Profile
You must be logged in to view Profiles.
To access a the profile someone you have helped:
1. Go to the People I’m Helping drop-down menu and select People.
This opens the People I’m Helping dashboard. The People I’m Helping dashboard lists all of the individuals you have helped and key information about them. If you are in a group with Team Navigation enabled, you can see any individuals that your team members have helped.
Customers with Custom Seeker Profile Fields enabled will have additional search, display, and filtering options.
2. Locate the name of the individual whose profile you wish to view.
Use the filters or search bar to quickly find the name of the individual whose profile you wish to view.
3. Click on the name of the individual whose profile you wish to view.
4. In the profile you can see the referred individual’s information, referral history, and other helpful information to help support that person.