Tier: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
Users with Site Administrator privileges have access to a variety of tools that allow them to customize aspects of their site in real time, manage their users’ permissions, and manage user groups. Every site has at least one Site Administrator, although there is no limit to how many users may be granted Site Administrator privileges.
There are no limits to the number of site administrators on your site.
Accessing Site Admin Tools
To access your Site Administrator tools:
1. After logging click Site Tools in the top toolbar. Then select Site Tools from the menu.
2. On the Site Tools page you can access the variety of tools available to customize aspects of their site in real time, manage their users’ permissions, and manage user groups.
- Product Tour - Quick video tour of Site Administrator tools and site features. This tool is not exclusive to Site Administrators
- Customize My Site - Tool to make changes to the look and feel of your branded site and update some aspects of the site functionality and reporting setting.
- Manage users and groups - Tool to provision users, create teams for collaboration, and assign access to tools.
- Analytics - Access to findhelp’s analytics suite. This tool is not exclusive to Site Administrators